30 december 2006

Tagged

Nou Carla, daar gaat ie dan :-)

A - Available or single: married (almost ten years)
B - Best Friend: Tonneke (my best friend for more than 20 years)
C - Cake or Pie: Pie (chocolate !!)
D - Drink of choice: lots of coffee and cola light
E - Essential Item you use everyday: my glasses, my hairbrush, my little spray of water to organize the mess on my head and ofcourse my computer
F - Favorite color: black and since the birth of Lisanne pink :-)
G - Gummy Bears or worms: neither, I like manna (little colored rice candy)
H - Hometown: Noordwijkerhout
I - Indulgence: smoking (if I got the question)
J - January or February: January
K - Kids & Names: Lisanne
L - Life is Incomplete Without: my little girl and my hubbie
M - Marriage Date: April, 17th (my 29th birthday)
N - Number of Siblings: 3 brothers, 2 sisters (I'm the youngest)
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges with lemon (squeezed)
P - Phobias or Fears: spiders and doing thing without my feed on the ground (except planes)
Q - Fav Quote: Morgen wordt alles beter (Tomorrow everything will be better)
R - Reason to Smile: Lisanne and my 3 cats
S - Season: spring
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Marcelle (just found out that she lives a couple of miles away, Tanja (met her a couple of times on the WSW weekend and I like the person who she is), Daphne (great scrapper and visiting her blog since Dutch Dares)
U - Unknown Fact about Me: I'm better to communicate with by email/blogging than IRL
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: Bruine Bonen (yeah?? ... ehh brown beans?!)
W - Worst Habit: Keeping my mouth shut will I am angry about situations
X - Xrays: expected in may, from Lisanne's kidneys, still hoping that I was just in time
Y - Your Fave Food: Zuurkoolschotel (yeah ... another one really don't know the translation)
Z - Zodiac Sign: ram (Aries)

I hope that the persons mentioned above accept the tag :)

For everyone who is reading my blog I wish you a wonderful ending of the year and all goods for 2007. May all your dreams (and ofcourse mine too) come through.

(en de volgende wordt weer gewoon heerlijk in het oerhollands, de tag is van oorsprong Engels, vandaar even de omschakeling)

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Bedankt Marianne, het kwam jou ook al zo lekker uit:( mij dus ook maar het is gelukt;)
groetjes, Carla

cel zei

Hoi Marianne, je had me getagged en ik heb m aangenomen hoor hij staat op mn blog.

Groetjes Marcelle